About Jill Robbins
Jill is a challenger of status quo.
She approaches challenge as an opportunity.
For the last 20+ years, Jill has been a successful serial Entrepreneur, while functioning daily as an “intrapreneur” in Corporate America. After having been sold to by the largest companies in the world, Jill began training her corporate counterparts in sales on how to “sell to and negotiate with Procurement”, delivering outstanding results. She is now elevating sales and account management professionals skills and understanding of what it takes to effectively sell to and negotiate with Procurement professionals.
She has served in a variety of executive leadership roles, including Global Procurement, Lean Six Sigma, and Business Development; delivering more than $50 million in annual bottom line savings and $28 million top line margin growth, improving ROI through training sales teams how to effectively negotiate with Procurement and cultivating a culture of buying smart.
As an entrepreneur, Jill has built and sold businesses, coaches young entrepreneurs and has written a children’s book.
She is a fierce negotiator.
Jill sees things not how they are, but how they can be to drive growth and optimize value.
Her passion is teaching others how to sell better; understand how Procurement operates, while optimizing value based selling and negotiating skills, improving trust with customers, and achieve improved results.
Accolades and Certifications
- Built and sold Sky Zone Indoor Trampoline Park franchises
- Operating Partner, Freedom Warehousing & Solutions
- Children’s Book Author, Adventures with Dolly and Jett, Always by my Side
- Voted one of Indy’s Best and Brightest, by Junior Achievement
- Featured Thought Leader on Procurement Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Certified Purchasing Manager
- Certified Professional in Supply Management
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Voted Indy’s Best and Brightest by Junior Achievement